Style isn’t about having a wardrobe full of expensive clothing. Style is about personalization and creativity. The most fashionable people don’t spend always spend a fortune on their wardrobe. Instead, they learn how to make all of their belongings – including their mobile phone – into cool accessories.
In the past few years, cell phone accessories have become increasingly stylish. Most people think of their cell phone as one of their most important belongings. In fact, many people are rarely seen without their mobile phone either in-hand or clipped to their holster. Since these devices are considered so vital, it only makes sense to turn them into fashion accessories.
If you have yet to take advantage of the latest cellular phone accessories, you may be wondering what accessories you need. For a lowdown of the latest in cellular phone fashion, here’s a list of the top five most fashionable mobile phone accessories:
1. Designer Cell phone Situations: Both men and women can personalize their Smartphones just by adding a unique case. Many designers, like CaseCrown, Palmer Cash, and The Public Zoo, offer a wide variety of interesting instances to choose from. Even high-end designers, like Kate Spade New York , Louis Vuitton, and Chanel, make gorgeous instances for cellular phone users. Consumers can choose to invest in a high end case or purchase a selection of situations to match to their outfits.
2. Crystal Cellular phone Cases: While some people prefer designer instances, others are rocking crystallized instances. These situations are adorned with colorful crystals, designs, and other sparkly embellishments. Equipping your cellular phone with a crystallized case turns your phone into the ultimate feminine accessory. If you’re the type of girl that loves her bling, you’ll definitely want to dress up your telephone with some sparkle.
3. Cell phone Charms: Cellular phone charms are like key chains for Smartphones. These charms dangle from a person’s mobile phone like a piece of jewelry. However, these charms aren’t just for women. Retailers offer toys, small gadgets, and even charms that represent a person’s favorite sports team. Kate Spade Satchels You can put a single charm on your telephone for some dazzle or go all out and decorate your phone with several charms. When clipped to your holster, these charms will make your telephone look like the ultimate accessory.
4. Portable Keyboards: Consumers can now enjoy portable Bluetooth keyboards to use with their Smartphones. If you are a tech-savvy individual, you need a keyboard. While these keyboards won’t necessarily make your cell phone more stylish, they do look insanely cool. You’ll be the envy of all your friends as soon as you whip out your Bluetooth keyboard. All you’ll need is a cell phone stand and your telephone will seem more like a laptop or tablet than a Smartphone.
5. Cell phone Skins: Cell phone skins are similar to cellular phone instances, as they are used to embellish the outside of a phone. However, while skins do protect against scratches, they will not protect the telephone from other damage. They will, on the other hand, add a great deal of style to a phone. A skin is a thin film that is placed on the outside of a phone. Skins come in thousands of different designs, from simple to totally over-the-top. Several retailers will even let customers design their own skins or turn their favorite picture into a skin for their phone.
These five accessories are the latest and trendiest in Smartphone accessories. Of course, these aren’t your only options. You can also accessorize your phone with a stylish Bluetooth headset, holster or pouch. With so many accessories available, your options are almost limitless. With a little bit of creativity, it’s easy to transform your phone, from just another Smartphone, into a trendy fashion accessory.